The Effort Trust Company is a proud member of CDIC. The Effort Trust Company operates under the trade name Effort Trust.
The following Effort Trust instruments or products are eligible for deposit insurance from CDIC, subject to maximum coverage limitations as outlined by the CDIC brochure "Protecting Your Deposits" and provided such deposits are in Canadian funds, are payable in Canada, and have a term of no more than 5 years.
Deposits in Non-Registered Accounts
- Daily Interest Chequing/Savings Accounts
- Cashable Term Deposits
- Short Term Deposits
- Guaranteed Investment Certificates ("GICs")
- Investment Plan Cash Accounts
Deposits in Registered Accounts
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan ("RRSP") Cash Accounts & Registered Retirement Income Fund ("RRIF") Cash Accounts
- RRSP& RRIF Term Deposits
- Self-Directed RRSP Cash Accounts & Self-Directed RRIF Cash Accounts
- Locked-In Retirement Savings Plan ("LRSP") Cash Accounts (no longer available)
- LRSP Term Deposits (no longer available)
- Self-Directed LRSP Cash Accounts (no longer available)
- Certified Cheques & Official Cheques
- Mortgage Property Tax Accounts
For further information about CDIC call 1-800-461-CDIC (2342) or visit www.cdic.ca .